Cancellation & Returns
Cancellation Policy :
We are responsible for what we sell.
Rupa & Company Limited believes in the quality of its products and in customer satisfaction to the possible extent, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellation will be considered only if the request is made within 4hrs of placing an order. However the cancellation order will not be entertained if the order has been initiated for the process of shipping.
Refund Policy :
We are committed to provide our customers complete satisfaction. We strive to enhance the shopping experience of our customers, while providing the best quality products. In order to ascertain equipollent, we are always trying and disposed to go the extra mile for our customers.
In case you are unsatisfied with the product received, we request you to contact our Customer Care team at 1800 123 5001 (10 AM to 7 PM IST on weekdays) or you can mail to us at email@example.com and we shall revert back to you at the earliest.
To maintain rigorous hygiene of our products, we do not accept returns on Innerwear, (Vests, Briefs, Bras, Panties, Camisoles, Thermals, Socks) or any other product falling under innerwear category.
However, we do accept returns on outer wears subject to following criteria:
• The product(s) should be purchased only from rupaonlinestore.com and not from any other retailer be it online or offline.
• Return request should be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery.
• Product(s) should be unused (other than fit trial) and unwashed.
• There should be no stains, marks, stitches or holes in the product(s) caused by the consumer.
• All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
• Original Invoice shall be returned with the product(s).
• Product(s) should reach us in sellable condition.
Please free to reach us for any assistance.
*Innerwear Product we are not entertained for replacement, due to higine issue!